Monday, May 24, 2010

Shabberfest2010


So chu already knowz I haven't posted shit all weekend. No good excuses for laziness but I haven't really been on the computer too much... But anyway, got a few things coming up in the near future to keep your eye out for...

4 Seasons is doing demos as well as hosting a contest down at the Summerfest grounds in Milwaukee on June 4th and 5th... I guess the contest is supposed to be real good, prolly would be a good idea to check it out.

The JE edit (the recent JE screengrab footy) is going to be an Osiris/TGF compilation. Can you digs it!? That shit will be dropping sometime early this week... As with the JE murph, another Osiris/TGF compilation will be in the mix real soon.

Markese Grissum just posted a hilarious/gruesome crash on facebook video or whatever it's called. I don't think you can embed that shit on here so I'ma leave y'all with a screengrab sequence of the event on here. I hope I can figure out a way to post the actual vid because trust me, this will make your stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
Gap from the platform on the left into the bowl... To FLAT.
Lands double tire, but leaning too far back causing an uncontrollable high-speed manual right before the tranny of the oncoming 1/4...
Bike launched 15 ft in the air and Mar-gwachy ass first into the coping. I rode that place like a week ago and the gap is pretty epic. Don't be surprised to see this get done for 12:35, shabberdigs?

It's late, I'm out...

100 ---- ShabberocityVillage

No comments:

Post a Comment