Monday, April 5, 2010

Cali Juice

Wasssup Ya'll

Im cold chillin in Cali right now with none other then Larry Alvarado.

Larry Alvarado Profile Remix from Sixtiesrider on Vimeo.



We been filming for a new ODI web video and also a small edit of Larry for our newest feature here on the GULLY FACTORY. That will be revealed at a later date.

For now I got some Cali Juice for you. I don't know if this movie is out of Cali but I learned about it while I was here so that all I need. This Gully ass flick called "Fear of a Black Hat" has got some serious GULTRA in it!

I found a spot on youtube where you can peep the whole movie. Here is part one, but check the rest and chuckle like a chicken.



Enjoy that shit for now. Ill check back with ya'll again before I get back from Cali.

Untill then just push

-Teezy F Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment