Monday, August 17, 2009

Tatwa UPDATE

Wescott coming with the OG territory just below. Always good to go back in time and see you and your homies in the early days. When Wesqueezio told me he was making it.

I said "Ookkkaaayyyyyzeee"

But then it came out with the Kevin Z in it!

And the JE clips with no freecoaster. DAAAAMMMNNNNN!!!!

That shit musta had hella webs on it. But wescott dusted them old webs off and put that shit on the real web ya feel me?

Shiiittt...

Tattour is half way thru the editing stages. I must say Miles and I have really out done ourselves with this one. Shit is Gullified matrimony

Here is a screen capture from yesterday editing Wescotts section.

It doesn't show you any sneak at any kind of trick or nothing.... but you get an idea of what you can expect.





-T PIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment