Saturday, August 22, 2009

Whorechata

Hey gullly heads

Tattour is alamost done. Trailer below

PLUSH Tattour Trailer from Tony Malouf on Vimeo.



I got a mad gully video right here of some local Illinois kids in Des plaines. It's on Nate's vimeo page so I take it he made it. Pretty good there Noite. Filming with thats fishyyy. But I dig the Track. It's GUTCHY!!! Plus they got way better since I moved away.

Anyway.......GULLLY!

Notive they be getting there medication. Ya dig?

Untitled from Nathan Laessig on Vimeo.



Wescott just got a new computer and said he was filming a bunch so Im sure that GUlly master mind be poppin out with something soon.

For now all I can give you is some GUlly ass youtube videos.

Right off the bat Im gonna hit you with a banger.

Bomb shell Mr.T video


Everytime you watch youtube video for a long time you eventually end up watching fights.

Here's a fight right here. Fights in person are best though. Even shitty ones.

ya feel me?



Haha that shit is funnier all the fights I just watched. Plus I was thinking ..... Fuck this..

You can look up your own fight videos.

Suck a cheetahs DICK!!



-T pimp

No comments:

Post a Comment