Friday, April 8, 2011

CLOSSON DIAMONDBACK EDIT

YESSIRR!!!! I guess y'all didn't have to wait that long after all.  My dude is on it, beliee dahhhrr!!! Anyway enjoy this gwarchy ass eddy.
I unfortuately depart from Vegas here in a couple hours...  Bummer. I'ma miss everyone from LV.  I had so much fun, thanks to everyone for everything!!!  Too many good times to mention.  However, looking on the bright side, at 8:05 P.M. tonite, that 'ol boy A STECH finna pick my ass up from the Mo-town airport and were about to get fuckin bucky lasek eye surgery on this Friday evening... And to that I say shabbershackle! YESSIR!
200 -- JW

2 comments:

  1. unfortunatley wescotts high assss missed his flight that was a day early..hahah! love your ass foool!!! and sharready know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know right... That Ol' Boy be beer'd and loaded in Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete