Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Chillin.

So on Road Fools I got broke off on a 360 gap and broke my jaw in 2 places, broke some teeth and got some stitches on my chin and upper lip. I spent a good week or so being stuck in cali gettin surgery going in and out of hospitals so I finally made it home about a week ago and I cant tell you how amazing it is being around my fam, friends and my girl. Ive been just chillin takin my meds and smokin blunts so it aint to bad. YAR DIG! Im gettin better day by day and soon I will get these wires out of my mouth and be back on my bike in no time. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me through everything especially Athlete Recovery Fund. Check out this video. You never know one day they could be helping you.
Go to SupportARF.com for more videos.

-Jbino

No comments:

Post a Comment