Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WITH A BAG OF DOPE AND A FO OH!


Fresh back from a 10 day trip with the Sun Ringle' team. I went along to film and get drunk. Everything worked out perfect! Haha, Everyone killed it so expect a really good Sun Ringle' edit to drop soon.

My trip was cut a day short due to the loss of a great man. Mad respects to my Grand Father Gilbert Morava. Dude was sick and could still knock anyone out, even on his death bed at age 81. Sick Guy! I Miss you already.
But now that I'm back on the Gully grind. Producing Gullitude at levels no one has ever seen before. Ya'll better be ready for some treal shit. I'm gonna start off slow with a new P.O.D. from the Sun Trip. And an extra photo above from a Secret BSD trip with Chris Brown. Why would Chris Brown be on a BSD trip? I don't know...........
Headin to the One Eight in a few hours to meet up with Wescott. Bout to get blarched and clop some Clow. Mo soon.
$200.00
-Teezy F Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment