Monday, June 28, 2010

Mon-daze

Woke up in the morning and guess what happened? I looked up in the mirror and gave a velociraptor shabber... -- T Loof

HA. Felt that was necessary... Anyway, I'll be heading to MP to meet up with the goons tomorrow to shabb up some more gully content... We stay on it. I caught a ride home this weekend and spent the whole tome shabbin' up new gully shirts. Below is an example of the newbies. They all have the same theme and look super ill. The pics are reversed if you can't tell.
Slab front above. Slab back below.I got medium, large, XL, and XXL so get ahold of me if you are trying to sport some super ultra mega gullyness. Other than that, be on the lookout for The Clouse Cellar - Grab 8 from a session at Schaumburg. Should be droppin' tomorrow or so.

Well, I am about to post some shabber on the POD page so make sure to check that... Until next time, do like the marshmallow man and ...100 -- Dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment