Friday, December 11, 2009



Hahaha Oh man that shit cracks me up. Chucky goes hard.

I been having a lot of fun putting text on GULLY pictures I find on the internet lately I also been having mad fun looking for GULLY photos. So Im going to dedicate this entire post to some of the latest. And I have a video for you.

But first... Peeps some GULLY Imagery.








All Complete GULL.

And now... a little quicky here of Mike D. getting Sooo gutchy all over Illinois edited to a little BB king.

If you ain't dugs it. Digs it

Gully Factory Exclusive ft. Mike Dinello from The GULLY FACTORY on Vimeo.



Mmm Mike D kills it.

Next week Im heading back to Tulsa with Wescott and my brother. Me and Wescott are planning to do edits every day or so. We'll see how that goes. Begood

-T Loof

No comments:

Post a Comment